Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A rose in the night...

By: AyieMagnificenT
Created on 19th june 2008
If there's one night I could grow,
through the thorns that I follow,
a world of bitter and sorrow,
the kiss of pain that I live,
the air of tears I breath,
I'd still be here, now and forever,
loving you till the darkness of hunger,
holding you in my arms,
leaving all behind...till ever,

My heart and my soul are just for you,
My tears and my loneliness are meant for you,
I'd climb thousands mountains,
I'd see through earth to the deepest skies,
But you know it my love,
that I can't help but surrender,

Because standing here is too much pain,
crying here means nothing,
but a river of gloom in vein,
the sea of madness in the eye of the world,
and now do clutch my words...
My dear,
I'd love you till the end of my life,
I'd see you when the time comes,
when everything is right,
and there's no other time,
but hereafter we'll survive,
together and forever...

No comments: