Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh Mat Rempit!

Oh you don't know how much i hate u guys!!! stupid boys!!! don't you have anything else to do beside merempit here and there??

Oh you don't know how much I hate u guy!!! stupid bastards!!! don't you know how much your parents are disappointed in you guys!! They want you to be a bunch of proffessionals not a bunch of ass-holes making noises on the streets!!

Oh you don't know how much I hate you guys!!! stupid idiots!! You killed my brother!!! How I wish he is here to comfort me to make me feel i have someone to hold on to...

Oh you don't know how much I hate MAT REMPIT!! Stupid idiotically bastard morons who're such a pain in the neck for the malaysian government!

When people are worrying about the fuel price, you are betting to get a girl if you win a race...How stupid you are!!!

You don't deserve to live!! Go to hell!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Si Penanya (?) said...

aku pon fuck mat rempit!

p/s=adik aku juga seorang rempit. ha. macam mana tu.