Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oh Karaoke

Singing is of importance to my life as it encompass the ability to make me feel I am on the seventh heaven and bestow me the way of expressing my feelings through the song I sing. Just now, My cousin Nina, Tasya and Boboy went to one of the most popular karaoke Moghul in Penang 'Karaoke Nyanyian Sekeluarga'

Hurmm...I sang four songs altogether...
1) Ceritera Cinta by Jaclyn Victor(You bet I can hit the high notes???hahaha)
2) Kembali Senyum by Izwan Pilus(I love this song so much!!)
3) Dealova by Once (i've learned how to hit the natural pace notes)
4) Terlalu Istimewa (Hurrmm...its easy to hit the high notes using my own style...wah!)

Anyway...I really love to sing as It makes my heart drowned in a sea of joy!! korang plak suke nyanyi lagu ape???

No comments: