Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh My Family

Hello everyone...finally i've created a blog especially for me to express or to share the events that occur, occured or will occur in my can-i-say-interesting life....First of all I wanna introduce all readers to my family....I got of course one mother, one father, two brothers (one who passed away), two sisters, one sister in law, and two niece!!! its a not so big and not so small kinda family...




Anyway, this is my father and my father...yes, both of them are working lady and gentleman...My mother graduated from ITM (now UiTM) in Secretariat Science Diploma....and my dad was just an ordinary SPM level guy....But to me, both of them are among the greatest people in the world! I'm not kidding and making statements here because they are ma parents...My father was born in a big family consisting 20 siblings of 4 mothers. He himself had never enjoy his life since he was a kid until he's a full grown up adult...From taking care of his siblings to what my brothers done to him, I don't see any circumstance where I can say he's ordinary....In 1992, a tragic incident happened while he was working. I was 4 years old at that time when he lost both of his hands as they were caught by an electric shock that burned them during work...Its an extremely shocking news that captured the attention of local press at that time...However, alhamdulillah, he recovered slow and steadily. And you know what he'd done tremendous things after that...he'd done his 'haji' to makkah, he learned how to drive, he practised how to write, he learned how to eat - All of these by just using his fake hands...Bapak, I'm so proud of you and I wish you all the best....



Secondly, my mother's name is Rozaini Abdul halim. She's also a miracle too! She was born as an orphan who lived with his only brother Roslan and her Grandmother in a small village in Balik Pulau. Yeah, she's a kampung girl nevertheless she'd achieved everything that we could have dreamed of...Both my father and my mother were born into the same fate (irresponsible fathers). Maybe this fate is the reason that their 22 years old of marriage is going on strong. Rozaini Abdul Halim is a person with strong self-dignity, self-esteem and extraordinare persona that shine through the earth. She's a great mother who'd successfully taken care of her 3 children and 2 step ones. Yes, she's a working lady yet a fantastic mother. There's nothing I could've wished for than having this kind of mother...Thank You Mama!






This is my eldest sister...currently doing his form 4 in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato' Onn. This accountant-wanna-be teenager was born to be a loving person that possess high morality of herself. She's the one who broke my record in UPSR and PMR and now heading towards breaking my record in SPM....She took accountancy because she believed in herself and she truly knows what she wants in her life. I really hope that she can bring the best out of herself and make the whole family proud of her...


This girl in the orange shirt is my youngest sister. Born to be the 'baby' of the family sometimes made her so melampau. I love to have a fight with her though she's a 12-year-old girl pursuing her education in Sekolah kebangsaan Bagan jermal. You know what, she's taller than her sister and her mother and I bet she'll be a giraffe when she turns 15..wahahaha!! I really hope she'll continue to be successful in UPSR just like her sister and .... me? hahaha....Ya, I bet she will....this is Noor Ainul Fazira Binti Abd Rahim....




This is the family of my eldest brother. Still struggling to build a strong financially stable family but has already had two beautiful little girls Kyra and Aishah. Both of them are terribly cuteee!!! I love to play hide and sick with Kyra....She's so adorable!!! I am in the utmost hope of seeing this family to continue on to be a happy family.Insyaallah

1 comment:

nurul said...

Hi,you should be proud of ur dad, a truly remarkable mann of course ur mom a pillar of strength indeed n of course they 2 have lderful children, b thankful not many people have happy families, count ur blessings!